FSQR Manager – Cargill Kāndla Gujarat India
About the job – FSQR Manager – Cargill Kāndla Gujarat India
Job Purpose and Impact
The FSQR Manager will implement food safety management systems and ensure compliance with regulatory and customer requirements at an assigned facility. In this role, you will support the leadership team with thorough understanding of quality assurance safety technology, testing and auditing documentation, data collection and analysis and knowledge transfer. You will provide team leadership to find solutions for food safety and quality concerns.
- Monitor regulatory activities and plant compliance with regulatory safety standards and act as a liaison for the business with external regulatory authorities.
- Ensure adherence to corporate, regulatory and facility food safety and quality requirements.
- Evaluate standard operating procedures, master schedule, verification, customer food safety and quality requirements and reporting for the team.
- Act as and intermediary between our customers and the facility to review product performance, conduct quality safety audits, review third party certifications and respond to customer questions and complaints.
- Implement product specification systems and drive continuous improvement in the areas of processes and customer focus.
- Participate in the preparation of plant tours and audits.
- Assist with various projects relating to safety, food safety, regulatory, environment, process improvement, engagement, training and others as needed.
- Other duties as assigned
- Responsible for personnel decisions related to hiring, performance and disciplinary actions for your direct reports. You will also spend time completing the same tasks as employees on your team.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, chemistry, microbiology, quality assurance or equivalent experience,
- Ability to adapt and learn in a changing work environment
- Ability to make decisions under pressure
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience interacting with external stakeholders (regulatory agencies, external manufacturers, customers)
- Ability to relate technical knowledge to solve complex testing and process problems
- Experience in a food manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability of leadership, motivation, interpersonal effectiveness, teamwork and successful completion of work.
- Minimum one year of directly related work experience
- Other minimum qualifications may apply
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification or Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Msc Food Technology / Chemical Engineering/ Technology / B.Tech – Food Technology or Oil Technology with at least 8 years of Quality/Food Safety experience in Food Industry.
- Team management experience is must
- Certified in FSSC 22000/ISO 22000/Internal Auditor.
Also checkout this vacancy – Quality Control Executive Vimal Agro Products Pvt Ltd Bardoli Gujarat