Production Executive – Fibro Foods Private Limited Salem Tamil Nadu
About the Job – Production Executive – Fibro Foods Private Limited Salem Tamil Nadu
Fibro Foods Private Limited offers Food Contract Manufacturing, Private Label Food Manufacturing, and Contract Packaging services to many clients across the globe. Fibro Foods operates in an International Standard facility which is ISO 9001, ISO 22000, GMP, and Organic certified and comply with US FDA standards.
- Preparation of Production plans for effective utilization of resources.
- Ensure all production are executed in accordance with production plan.
- Material planning: Raw material, Packaging etc. as per demand forecast.
- Food Safety and Quality of Food Standards being adhered.
- Ensure on-time delivery of safe & quality product to customers.
- Prepare production in accordance with recipes and BOM (Bills of Material)
- Ensure production records are recorded and track (PO, Indent, Produced Quantity, Wastages)
- Manage Finished goods warehouse, maintain warehouse hygiene, and regulate stock movement.
- Always adhere to food safety guidelines.
- Ensure everyone in the company follows food hygiene practices.
- Work as a team and be committed to the overall objectives of the company.
- Degree in food technology or food science
- Conversational fluency in Hindi & English
- Strong analytical skills, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Proficient in MS Office
- Possession of food knowledge and production processes is an added advantage.
- Well organized in work and have a systematic approach to problem-solving.
- Having an open and objective mindset when addressing issues and/or offering solutions
- Ability to prioritize work well and have good decision-making skills in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 3+ years of experience is must.
Salary: As Per Industry Standards
Upcoming training program – Implementation of HACCP in Food Industry
Also checkout this vacancy – Senior Quality Executive Japs Holdings Impex Private Limited Perundurai Erode Tamil Nadu