Regulatory Centre Lead – Mondelēz International Thane Maharashtra
About the Job – Regulatory Centre Lead – Mondelēz International Thane Maharashtra
Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International?
Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It With Pride.
This position is a regional position that reports to the AMEA SARA Director and located at Thane, India. The candidate will assume a leadership role managing internal hub (RA Centre) personnel and daily regulatory activities assigned to the internal hub. This position requires ensuring all projects and Regulatory activities assigned to the internal hub are delivered efficiently, in a timely manner, and are fully compliant with applicable regulations. Position will have 4-6 direct reports. The position is responsible for the development of the team and an agile and flexible workforce. This position based in Thane will be responsible for regulatory affairs for ANZ, Suth East Asia and AMEA export/import
Wide portfolio of products covering for both matured markets as well as dynamic emerging markets and includes direct sale as well as through distributor model for export/Import.in challenging regulatory environment.
In general complex political, regulatory and company environment, broad set of technologies with both more industrial production configurations as well as lines for fast moving consumer goods, challenging Regulatory Management Systems
This includes a business size of over 2.5 Billion with more than 1500 SKus and encompasses all categories, both direct Mondelez sales and through distributors via AMEA export/Import model.
How you will contribute
1. Manage multiple regulatory project activities for the corresponding region and all categories including product registrations and halal registration support where required
2. Liaise with all internal stakeholders to ensure that all data provided as the approved label text is both complete and accurate and ensuring that all mandatory elements of the artwork label are compliant with the appropriate legislation while also making sure that communications flow and connectivity as required to the MBS outsourced team and to the corresponding RA region team.
3. Review all claims made on product through direct involvement with regional Regulatory affairs and also other internal stakeholders if required
4. Identifies and escalates risks and issues in set weekly operations governance meeting and drives resolution as needed
5. Identifies potential continuous improvement and process harmonization opportunities (People, Process, Technology)
6. Take personal responsibility for personal growth, driving team collaboration, and finding new, improved, and simpler ways to work. .
7. Collaborate and drive various processes and functions within RD&Q to include Process/Product/Package Development, Research, Quality, Regulatory & scientific affairs.
8. Maintain knowledge of all regulations as they apply to mandatory label elements for applicable countries. Clear and specific communication of new and changed legislative requirements to the relevant parts of the business – including follow-up to ensure that effective action has been taken.
9. Lead teams to manage export documentation that includes dossier creation, liaison of translation, distributor. Ensure the timely gathering of information to enable compliance evaluations on new product launches, expansion of products to new markets, periodic reviews of existing products in market and at the request of management on an ad hoc basis.
10. Train teams to use external service providers such as Decernis g-comply and g-comply plus data bases for regulatory compliance.
1. 5-7 years of experience in Regulatory or related field at a global food manufacturer with 2-3 years leadership and people management experience
2. Bachelors or equivalent in relevant field (Food Science or Nutrition preferred)
3. Strong attention to detail with a passion to advance regulatory compliance technical skills
4. Good knowledge of the national Food law regulations for countries of responsibility as well as International Standards (e.g. Codex)
5. Good knowledge of Mondelez business, i.e. market environment and Mondelez trade position as well as Mondelez manufacturing processes and portfolio.
Travel requirements: Very minimum (max once a year)
Within Country Relocation support available and for candidates voluntarily moving internationally some minimal support is offered through our Volunteer International Transfer Policy
Also checkout this vacancy – Quality Officer Sahyadri Farms Post Harvest Care Ltd Mohadi Nashik Maharashtra