Executive / AM – QA Tata Consumer Products Indore Madhya Pradesh
About the Job – Executive / AM – QA Tata Consumer Products Indore Madhya Pradesh
• The incumbent shall be responsible for managing the quality control activities like in process quality, ensuring legal and statutory requirements and quality management systems.
• He/ She shall be coordinating with other team members in quality and operations and capable of delivering the KPI on time.
• Shall be capable of conducting risk assessment and mitigation of the same through proper RCA and corrective actions.
• Daily reporting of unit performance on quality KPI and planning and prioritizing of the quality activities.
• Responsible for ensuring food safety and regulatory requirements are met throughout the process.
• Executes Inspection, adhering in-process quality (incl. Quality, Regulatory, OPRP and CCP control points).
• Ensuring Line clearance protocol.
• Responsible for maintaining GMP/GWP across process premises
• Ensure process related RCA / CAPA execution for the complaints and no-compliances observed in the process.
• Responsible for executing Traceability and recall data requirement
• Executes Process related Validation / Verification protocol and coordinates with other department for trials.
• Ensuring and conducting internal quality audits, management review meetings, and closure of action points derived.
• Responsible for SAP related activities in process quality function.
• Responsible for training and people development.
• Must lead the team in problem solving and also implementation of kaizens/initiatives.
• Should have good knowledge and responsible for preparing functional and system SOP and implementing the same.
• Audit of the Vendor & maintain continuity as per TCPL’s Vendor management protocol
• Should be able to provide Schedule 4 Training • External lab coordination and sample management • Handling in-house physio-chemical lab for RM, PM, SFG and FG testing
Desired Candidate Profile/Experience:
• Good knowledge of Food safety & GFSI system.
• Should have Food safety certification/s
• Good knowledge in SAP.
• Good knowledge in handling QMS audits.
• Knowledge of Regulatory requirements like FSSAI, LM etc.
• Knowledge of Food industry especially Spice production & Ready to eat/Beverage process
• B. Tech/BE Food technology/Food science
• Min 5-7 years of handing quality function in manufacturing plant.
• Experience in managing process quality function
• Desired experience in-handling breakfast items, bakery, ready to eat items and Spices and retort process.
Also checkout this vacancy – Production Officer Bread Britannia Industries Limited Chennai Tamil Nadu