Assistant Manager – Coffee Processing – Unilever Bengaluru Karnataka India
About the job – Assistant Manager – Coffee Processing – Unilever Bengaluru Karnataka India
Be part of the world’s most successful, purpose-led business. Work with brands that are well-loved around the world, that strive to improve the lives of our consumers and the communities around us every day. Every day, nine out of ten Indian households use our products to feel good, look good and get more out of life – giving us a unique opportunity to build a brighter future. We promote innovation, big and small, to make our business win and grow; and we believe in business as a force for good. Our brilliant business leaders and colleagues provide mentorship and inspiration, so you can be at your best.
At HUL, we believe that every individual irrespective of their race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, nationality, caste, disability or marital status can bring their purpose to life. So apply to us, to unleash your curiosity, challenge ideas and disrupt processes; use your energy to make the world a better place. As you work to make a real impact on the business and the world, we’ll work to help you become a better you!
We are looking to hire an Asst. Manager/Sr R&D Executive- Coffee Processing based in Bangalore
Business Context and Main Challenges of the Job
Globally, the Beverages category is dynamic, continually evolving and highly competitive. Unilever’s mission is to add vitality to life through Food and Beverage brands that help people look good, feel good and get more out of life. The Beverages R&D Design Centre located at Bangalore, is a provider of proprietary technologies for Beverages categories, and as such is the key enabler for Unilever in achieving this ambition in the category globally.
The Beverages design team has responsibility for the delivery of toolbox technologies for Unilever’s tea and coffee product categories. The current vacancy is for a Sr Processing (R & D) Executive role in Coffee Science and process design R & D team. This role requires the candidate to develop science based novel technologies and processes for manufacture of coffee and related products, build capability, prepare scaleup design, carry out lab, pilot and factory scale trials and lead end to end implementation of process / technology projects.
Main Accountabilities And Key Tasks
Responsibilities and key tasks specific to the role:
- Lead science and new process design projects in Coffee as work stream lead / TPL.
- Scope / develop new IP and secure it through patents / publications /internal reports.
- Build capability and carry out lab, pilot and factory scale trials and prepare design of experiments.
- Develop and build product and process specifications, prepare technology transfer dockets and capture all the learnings in systematic and traceable manner.
- Develop process design tools / modes using digital tools and prepare fail proof DoE’s for OTIF and FTR implementation.
- Effective collaboration with product development, SC and quality teams.
- Drive project management in line with Qii(Quality in Innovation) for all key projects.
- Responsible for project execution in line with IPM tool.
- Deliver category innovation / technology and 5s targets.
- Responsible for risk management, claims and legal compliance with local & regional requirements.
Critical Success Factors of the Job
Education – B. Tech / M. Tech / M. Sc / Food tech / Dairy Technology
Work Experience: 4 – 6 years experience. Background in food & beverage science / dairy technology with product and process development skills
Any Other Critical Personal Characteristics
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Creative and analytical mindset
- Project Management
- Ability to work in cross-functional team
For mobile users – How to apply for this role?
Please find APPLY HERE button at the bottom section of this page you will be redirected to the official website.
Also checkout this vacancy – Seasoning Creation and Technical Sales Navami Industries Pvt Ltd Mumbai