QC Microbiologist – Vanita Foods Pvt Ltd Chandrapur Maharashtra
About the Job – QC Microbiologist – Vanita Foods Pvt Ltd Chandrapur Maharashtra
1. Basic Details
Role: QC Microbiologist
Reports to: Quality Control Manager
2. Job brief:
The job of the QC Microbiologist is to provide support to the QC Manager. Quality Control Microbiologist
main job requirements are quality control expertise, attention to details, accuracy, effective
communication, being able to follow instructions, and observational skills.
3. Job Responsibilities:
• Maintains and calibrates laboratory equipment and keeps laboratory work environment clean.
• Ensuring that microbiological testing complies with both GLP and GMP and meets all FSSAI requirements.
• Performing microbiological analyses on samples collected from food processing facilities to determine possible causes of contamination.
• Conduct QC Micro laboratory testing using appropriate aseptic techniques
• Conduct QC Micro laboratory testing in according to FSSAI specifications and methods
• Required to write procedures and reports for Laboratory working practices
• Working with plant personnel to ensure that relevant processes and facilities also are microbiological acceptable
• Checks analytical data / work sheets for accuracy and compliance and ensures correct methodology has been used
• Performs analysis / collection of samples and supports process or environmental monitoring, using a range of microbial chemical techniques
• Analyses samples according to pre-defined test methods, specifications
• Handle sample receipt, retain storage and disposal
• Maintain current knowledge of regulatory and industry standards, trends and advancements through independent reading and training
• Educating Staff/workers about proper food handling techniques and safe food storage practices
• Develop and implement food safety programs according to ISO & HACCP guidelines
• Train food industry personnel on food safety and hygiene practices
• Maintain the Records and Documentation as per ISO Requirements
4. Job Requirements
• Bachelors in Microbiology / Equivaleny
• 2+ experience in quality engineering, quality assurance, or a similar role.
• Knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards.
5. Other Details
Base Location: Chandrapur, Maharashtra
Please email your resume on
Upcoming training program – HACCP Level 3 Online Training Program HACCP Certification
Also checkout this vacancy – Manager R&D Perfetti Van Melle Rudrapur Uttarakhand
Connect with us on WhatsApp for future Job/intern updates – Click here