Job Description :
- Responsible for customer satisfaction through implementing high quality standards in the product and the process
- Responsible for maintaining and promoting quality culture at unit.
- Responsible for end to end Quality Assurance activities at Unit.
- Responsible for Quality Control and other control activities in the factories and material.
- Responsible for checking raw material used in production, packaging material and in process material and finished goods- accept or reject as per set quality standards.
- Responsible for designing the quality standards to be followed- of what is acceptable and what is not at the unit level and follow the same designed by HO.
- Assist in development of quality systems and communication to all the individuals and departments about the new system and take lead for the implementation of same at the unit level.
- Undertake training and development of executives.
- Initiate the process of Internal Audit for all procedures and systems.
- Deal with the Government authorities with regards to regulations and gain government approval.
- Ensuring that samples of all products are sent to the laboratory and are made fit for human consumption fit.
- Handle all complaints of regarding quality of products and materials
- Conduct frequent market researches to understand and collate all information about the product and act on any issues with quality.
- Co-ordination with all the departments; difficult Often has to bear the brunt of failure of most departments Competencies Technical, must possess excellent knowledge about quality Behavioral.
- Should be street smart.
- Must display good leadership skills.
- Must be able to command respect.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- He should drive the Food safety management system with the help of site team.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :
Nasik Unit I
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :