Production Executive – Perfetti Van Melle Rudrapur Uttarakhand India
About the Job – Production Executive – Perfetti Van Melle Rudrapur Uttarakhand India
Purpose of the position:
- Ensure monthly / weekly production plan compliance of plant in order to ensure that products are available to sales team as per agreed norms.
- To ensure customer service level compliance to sales and modern trade & exports as per the agreed norms.
- Effective man power & Machine utilization to achieve pre-set production targets
- Inspecting the actual production Vs plan, reviewing of compliance to various schedules, resolve issues with supply chain and quality related issues with team functions, handle issues and implement identified action plans, implement through put/cycle time improvement.
- Planning and implementing predictive / preventive maintenance schedules for machinery to increase machine up-time / equipment reliability
- Drive KAIZEN & IDEA factory
- TPM activities drive & implementation
- CAPA for Production down times, Quality Holds, Rejects and Customer complaints
- Drive Shift Review meetings and Proactively identifying the abnormalities and closure of the same on priority basis in coordination with cross functional team members.
- Preparing the inputs for the Weekly review of all FPR Production lines
- Quality Process compliance
- PPS/LTS implementation
- Adhering to SOPs, Manuals & work instructions for production operations
- Undertaking regular inspections to prevent accidents and adhere to safety norms.
- Controlling CCP’s as per HACCP standards & Production MIS
• Bachelor or Master degree in Food technology/Science or Mechanical
• Candidates with 5 years of experience in confectionery, beverages, Snacks or bakery background.
• A good understanding and experience of a broad range of market research methodologies and an awareness of industry best practice in quantitative and qualitative research.
• Strong consultative, diagnostic and communication skills, able to lead and influence across all levels and functions with actionable insights.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, at all levels and across disciplines within the business, ability to inspire with actionable insights.
• An ability to challenge methodologies and influence key people within the organization.
• Experience of managing quantitative tracking projects and the ability to convert data in actionable management information.
• Able to cope with high fluctuations in demand, and to work under pressure.
• Excellent analytical and presentational skills.
• Passion to succeed and make a difference.
• Energetic and self-motivated
• Ability to be constructively challenging
• Excellent communication skills in English (spoken and written)
Upcoming training program – Six Sigma Yellow Belt Training by MSME, Govt of India
Also checkout this vacancy – Quality Assurance Officer – Britannia Industries Limited Rudrapur