RMPM Executive – PepsiCo Kosi Uttar Pradesh India
About the job – RMPM Executive – PepsiCo Kosi Uttar Pradesh India
Accountabilities – list in priority order the main accountabilities/deliverables of the role, including key measures. These should be clearly the responsibilities of the JOB HOLDER.
- Conducting quality checks of RM/PM material received in the plant to ensure that all FLI standards of quality are met. Monitoring RM/PM tests, reporting of non-compliance of service providers and communication about the corrective action. Maintaining accurate and comprehensive reports for communication to all the people concerned. Conducting regular audits of RM/PM stores for storage condition and FIFO/FEFO implementation. Ensure the smooth implementation of food safety policies at plant.
- Ensuring best quality of RM/PM received in through quality checks and inspection.
- Implementing right quality control systems/standards for the vendors / suppliers.
- Responsible for ensuring the maintenance of implementation of GMP, GHK GLP and internal / external audits (HACCP, AIB, Personal Hygiene, Process audit) at Plant.
- Communication to vendors in relation to the Root cause and failure analysis for deviations and follow up for the implementation of the corrective actions.
- Ensure receiving of quality RM/PM material as per the FLI standards. Reporting of Deviation/Discrepancies to vendors/purchase and follow-up for the corrective and preventive steps.
Skills and Behavioral Attributes:
Functional- RM/PM testing , Food Safety Systems, QA Systems, GMP policy People – Analytical Skills, good interpersonal skills, inspiring trust, sound communication skills, ability to get the people along, ability to work under pressure situation, high level of integrity
B.Sc/ B.E./B.Tech – Food Technology
1-2 Years of experience in Food Manufacturing Industry
Upcoming training program – ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Training Program
Also checkout this vacancy – Associate Manager NPD Perfetti Van Melle Manesar Haryana