Manager – QA – Tata Consumer Products Paonta Sahib Himachal Pradesh
About the job – Manager – QA – Tata Consumer Products Paonta Sahib Himachal Pradesh
Role Objectives: Quality Assurance for Water and Concentrate Plant operation. Vendor Management, Periodic Audit, Vendor Development, Inspection and Testing for Himalayan Water and Concentrate plant. Specification Management, Product and Process Risk Assessment. QFS and compliance management for Himalayan Water and Concentrate vertical. SAP QI plan creation and SAP Release Control, Product manual and Protocol Set up.
• Ensuring all Himalaya Water and RTD concentrate products comply with the quality and regulatory requirements.
• Monitor and certify quantity on a routine basis during arrival and dispatch of RM, SFG and FG. Accept or reject the RM as per the company specification.
• Responsible for data compilation, analysis and generate various reports related to quality.
• Provide technical inputs for new products, formulation, and modification for exports to new countries by working closely with the operation team in units. Manage food labs/external labs /BIS analysis of various parameters.
• To act as a Custodian of quality of all the operating units and products under the category.
• Commercialization of New Products/Process/Packaging on Himalayan & RTDs
• Supplier Audits for Packaging Materials/Raw Materials and approvals.
• Development/Upgradation & Implementation of Manufacturing Process Manuals & Specs.
• Development/Upgradation & Implementation of Quality Control Manuals (Incoming Materials & Finished Goods)
• Development/Upgradation & Implementation of Analytical Testing Manuals (Physiochemical, Micro & Packaging)
• Development/Upgradation, Implementation & Monitoring of Food Safety Program as per FSSAI/IS/FSSC 22000.
• Development/Upgradation, Implementation and Monitoring of GHP, GLPs,
• Internal Audits of the Plants.
• Regulatory Testing and Certification of the Plants.
• Risk Assessment and Mitigation Plan for Continuous Improvement of Consumer Complaints
• Capability Building of Team.
• QA testing and QA budget management.
• Validation and Verification of the plant Sanitation
.• Team and People
• Manage a team of TCPL own employee and 3P resources, work closely with colleagues managing operation, R&D and Sourcing team.
Desired Candidate Profile:
• Detail oriented and committed to meticulous follow through.
• Creative and effective problem solver, sound and reliable judgment, and unquestionable integrity. • Experience in water chemistry, BIS regulation and analysis & beverage / RTD concentrate plant exposure
Desired Experience Level & Qualifications:
• 5 to 10 years Work experience in Quality management/ New product development in similar food processing units
• Master’s/bachelor’s degree in engineering/Food Technology
Upcoming training program – ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS) Training Program
Also checkout this vacancy – Associate Manager NPD Perfetti Van Melle Manesar Haryana