Assistant Manager – Quality – Diageo Nanded Maharashtra
About the Job – Assistant Manager – Quality – Diageo Nanded Maharashtra
Job Description :
· Position- Assistant Manager Quality Assurance -Level 6A
Post Graduate calibre or Graduate or equivalent – preferably in Chemistry/Microbiology/Biochemistry/Bio-technology/Food technology/DIFAT, Lead auditor experience will be preferred.
5 to 7 years of experience in the areas of Quality Assurance and Quality Systems in Food Processing / FMCG –Distillery, Brewery and Beverage Industry
Knowledge & skills: –
· Hands on experience and deep knowledge in Quality assurance & Quality Audits
· Hands on experience and in-depth knowledge of quality management systems implementation (ISO 22000, FSSC 22000), should have experience in developing quality related SOPs and its control.
· Experience in Process Distillery with Packaging Experience will be added advantage.
· Knowledge of Distillery RM analysis and handling of GC.
· All Quality system- knowledge and their documentation and adherence.
· Experience of Good laboratory Management
· Experience in handling quality improvement projects
· Experience in sensory analysis & panel development.
· Knowledge of working in SAP
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Best Suited for Someone who –
ü Excellent coaching, influencing and communication skills
ü Good Communication and Presentation skills
· Develop, implement, and monitor laboratory and process control procedures and standards to drive food safety and quality goals to drive end to end customer satisfaction.
· Ensure that all materials (raw and components) are analysed to meet Diageo standards and Indian regulatory and legal standards.
· Install tier 2 process confirmations on material inspections, handling at issuance, handling of ex line balances to drive ownership, adherence and compliance and prevent material quality deterioration leading to losses/ generation of non-conforming products.
· Set and track daily material quality performance targets.
· Drive customer satisfaction through implementation of robust gate controls that assure zero defects attributed to material quality.
· Embed root cause problem solving tool at the shop floor for every material complaint raised, through coaching and follow through with suppliers for effective closure of deviations. Conduct on boarding and continuous audits for suppliers to support business continuity and inject new ways of work to assure food safety and quality controls implementation as well as drive material quality improvement.
· Champion internal and external ring schemes to continuously upskill analyst’s capability and assure consistent accurate, repeatable results.
· Ensure availability, calibration, service and maintenance of all lab & inline equipment guarantees consistency and accuracy of measurement.
· Execute activities related to HACCP, FSSC22000, ISO 45001, and EHS. Ensuring systems are maintained and drive improvements in area of accountability, including participation in audits.
· Identify, manage and escalate any material quality incidents (i.e. ingredients, components ,process and final product) ensuring responsible executives are aware of significant internal or any external incidents
· Ensure effective Track and Trace practices (traceability) are in place at all stages in the MAKE processes– adhering to standards.
· Champion supplier management framework to ensure only fit for purpose materials delivered to site to ensure full compliance of the materials to stipulated standards.
Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to Diageo’s purpose of “celebrating life every day everywhere”. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
We know that for our business to thrive and for Diageo to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills, and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.
Worker Type :
Additional Locations :
Job Posting Start Date :
Upcoming training program – HACCP & IT’S IMPLEMENTATION WITH FOOD INDUSTRIES
Also checkout this vacancy – AM Quality Regulatory Compliance The Hershey Company Mandideep Madhya Pradesh